PlayerUnknown’s Battleground mobile has several achievements and titles to conquer. PUBG mobile fans spend countless hours completing those achievements. Well, who doesn’t want to show off having great titles while gaming? Whenever you join a PUBG mobile match lobby, you can see the names of some players displayed above them along with a title like Weapon Master, Pacifist, Marksman, and others. These degrees can be achieved by completing the required tasks.
- Kill an enemy with an assault rifle.
- Kill an enemy with SMG.
- Kill an enemy with a shotgun.
- Kill an enemy with Throwable.
- Kill an enemy with Vehicle.
- Kill an enemy with sniper rifles.
All these tasks must be completed in a single race, that is, in a single game and you must play a classic game with Platinum level and higher. So, since you now have the essence of the title and the requirements to achieve it, I am going to tell you the easiest way to obtain the title of Weapon Master.
Just follow these steps:
- Join a classic Duo / Squad game with your friends (make sure you are platinum level or higher).
- Select the Miramar map and tell your friends not to kill a bot when they see it.
- Release in sin or Treasury.
- Loot (do not loot the same type of weapons).
- Survive at the launch site while eliminating the enemy with different weapons.
- The main problem will be to kill an enemy with a sniper rifle, a vehicle, and throwing objects.
- Hold an AR use it to hit enemies then kill them with molly or grenade.
- Take a car and go to a place where no other player can disturb you and start shooting with the weapons without a silencer.
- The previous step will attract bots. When they come, just drive through them or make it easy by taking them down with your gun and then finishing them off with your car.
- For sniper kills you can do the same.
This, if done correctly, can help you get the title. In any case, if you have any questions, tell us in the comment section and we will try to solve them.