Ever since PUBG Mobile was banned from servers in India, its players have been looking for another way to play. There are other versions of PUBG Mobile that can be downloaded on your mobile.
The most popular option is to use the Korean version of PUBG Mobile and players have been asking for details on the same. Read further to learn about the Korean version of PUBG Mobile.
Gamers have been looking for the Korean PUBG Mobile app, but will it work in India? Ideally, the application should work and give access to the game.
But there is no confirmation that you can retrieve your player information or stats because Indian PUBG Mobile was created on Chinese servers.
Players can also try using the PC version of PUBG, which has also been created by the original Korean company.
Therefore, downloading the PUBG Korean Mobile app is surely a must for all gamers.
How to download PUBG Korean Version in India?
- Download the TapTap.
- Android: TapTap Android
- Install the app
- Find PUBG Mobile KR in the TapTap app and then click install it. This will start the download.
- The application will be functional after the installation process is complete.
How to download PUBG Korean Version in India? (Alternative Method)
- Visit here and download the PUBG Mobile KR XAPK file.
- The file will be available in .xapk format. So you will need to rename the downloaded file to .zip (to change the file name, just add .zip to the end of the file name).
- Extract the APK and OBB files into a folder.
- Install the PUBG Mobile KR APK file.
- Create a folder named com.pubg.krmobile in Android – OBB
- Copy and paste the OBB files into this folder.
- Open the PUBG Mobile Korean app and enjoy the game.
- The total download size is around 1.9 GB and approximately 4 GB of free storage space will be required to accommodate the game files.
Also Read | 7 Best Alternatives For PUBG Mobile